"Protecting God's Children" (PGC) Training
Pre-registration is required.
Click here to download the Protecting Gods Children training schedule and to register for this one-time adult awareness training (those 18 years of age and older).
Who must train?
- All clergy
- All members of religious orders
- All parish and diocesan employees, including those who have no contact with children
- All volunteers whose ministry or role places them in regular contact with children, young people, or vulnerable adults
- Completion of a first-time Safe Environment PGC training session is required within 60 days of assumption of duties, employment, or volunteering per diocesan policy.
- Youth age 16 and 17 may attend with parental permission. Click here to download permission form (PDF).
- For information about re-certification, click here.
- To complete the screening, participants must pass a criminal background check.
- Please contact the Environment Office with any questions or if you need to cancel your registration for any reason: 315-470-1421 or email@example.com