Respect Life Resources:
- To Live Each Day with Dignity: A Statement from the USCCB
- Fact Sheet: Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia: Beyond Terminal Illness
- Holy Hour for Life
- Liturgy Guidelines
- Maggie's Story (VIDEO)
- Be Happy, Healthy, & Holy: Chastity Program for High School
- Be Happy, Healthy, & Holy: Chastity Program for Middle School
- Saint Pope John Paul II on Dying with Dignity
- Coping With A Suicide: Catholic Teaching and Pastoral Response
- Create in Me a Clean Heart: A Pastoral Response to Pornography
- 9 Days for Life: Prayer, Penance, and Pilgrimage
- Catholic Considerations for End-of-Life Decisions courtesy of Syracuse Catholic Television
- I am the Resurrection and the Life: A Resource of Catholic Moral Teaching on End of Life Issues, written by Rev. Charles Vavonese (PDF)
- Masses of Remembrance: those who have lost a child through miscarriage, illness, accident, stillbirth or abortion or for those who have or are suffering with struggles related to infertility. Call the office of Family/Respect Life at 470-1418 for more information.
The Bishop Moynihan Pro Vita Award
New for 2018! This distinction was awarded to two high school students graduating in 2018. The award was given to honor the legacy of the Most Reverend Bishop James Moynihan. Two $1000 awards were be given to two students who attend public or private schools and who live in the Syracuse Diocese. Sponsored by the Office of Family/Respect Life Ministry and the Catholic Schools Office.
Read more about the recipients in The Catholic Sun.