Written and Web-Based Resources
- Miscarriage Handbook: readable version
- Miscarriage Handbook: printable version
- Solace and Strength in the Sorrow of Miscarriage
- Life Issues Forum: Loving Parents after Miscarriage
- Book for children: “Sometimes Life is Just Not Fair” by Fr. Joe Kempf
- Book for adults/children: “No One Cries The Wrong Way” by Fr. Joe Kempf"
- “In Times of Grief” by Br. Francis Wager, O.S.B.
- “A Catholic Mother’s Companion to Pregnancy, Walking with Mary from Conception to Baptism” by Sarah Reinhard (topics include miscarriage, depression and carrying to term a baby who might not live)
- “In Their Own Words: Women Healed” by Jean Blair Packard. Physician’s comments by Dr. Thomas W. Hilgers, M.D.
- “The NaProTechnology Revolution: Unleashing the Power in a Woman’s Cycle”
Reproductive Health and Spiritual/Emotional Counsel
- Gianna Center Syracuse - a Catholic healthcare center committed to delivering high quality, scientifically based, ethically sound health care for women of all ages and faiths. The center provides general medical care, general gynecological care, natural family planning education, and NaProTechnology medical and surgical consultations. Conditions treated by NaProTechnology: infertility, recurrent miscarriage, menstrual cramps, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), ovarian cysts, irregular or abnormal bleeding, polycystic ovarian disease, postpartum depression, hormonal abnormalities, chronic discharges and endometriosis.
- Elizabeth Ministry
- Cynthia Badger, LCSW-R (315) 439-6048