Give as has been given to you ~ Sirach 35:9
Many thousands of Catholics in the Diocese of Syracuse open their hearts and generously support the HOPE Appeal each year. The appeal is the annual fundraising campaign conducted by the diocese to support vital, diocesan-wide programs and services - money used to help people across our 7 counties to sustain the spiritual, educational, and physical needs of people in our own communities.
Your gift to the annual HOPE Appeal have done so much for the people of our diocese! Your willingness to share your blessings with others allows us to serve the poor, strengthen our ministries, educate our young people and comfort the ill and the lonely.
Your HOPE Appeal donation helps us to serve hundreds of thousands of people throughout the diocese. For example, your donation helps feed the hungry by providing over 76,000 meals. You help prepare our children for the Sacraments, providing support for the catechists who instruct 21,400 students annually. The HOPE Appeal benefits more than 4,500 children who attend Catholic schools in our diocese.
Your donation helps bring comfort to the sick and homebound by supporting Syracuse Catholic Television and the production of weekly Mass, as well as 30,000 visits to the sick by hospital chaplains. Your support also fosters and promotes vocations to the priesthood. A significant part of your gifts are returned to parishes to support food pantries, youth programs and senior services.
When you think about your HOPE Appeal gift this year, please consider those blessings and gifts you have received in your life and how they can be shared!
Resources for Parishes: 2015 HOPE Appeal Materials
- 2015 Hope Appeal Poster 8x11
- 2015 Campaign Guide
- Pre Hope Appeal Letter 2015
- Hope Appeal Follow-up Letter
- Bishop Cunningham's HOPE Appeal 2015 video message
- Hope Appeal June 22nd, 2015 Report
- Hope Appeal July 10th, 2015 Report
- Hope Appeal July 23rd, 2015 Report
- Hope Appeal August 27th, 2015 Report
- Hope Appeal September 15th, 2015 Report
- Hope Appeal October 14th, 2015 Report
- Hope Appeal October 30th, 2015 Report
- Hope Appeal November 13th, 2015 Report